Sphere Washing Machine 3.3kg 240V
Couldn't load pickup availability
Sick of waiting for the only working caravan park washing machine or looking to save money with better convenience? With new design features, the Sphere 3.3Kg automatic mini washing machine is perfect for Caravanners and can now take care of larger loads!
The new & improved model has a greater loading capacity, a newly designed carry basket with locking clips, improved rubber hoses with stainless steel screw clamps & 3 water level options. This handy washing machine allows you to pack fewer clothes but stay at locations you love for longer. The need to wait your turn to use the caravan park laundry has ceased because you’re now able to do your laundry when it is convenient for you.
The Sphere Automatic Mini Washing Machine has five process settings from a wash-rinse-spin cycle (lasting approx 38mins) to a simple spin cycle (lasting approx 7mins). Wash settings are set via the uncomplicated control panel. This washing machine is suitable to cold wash only but has the adaptability of having the drainage hose outlet on either the left or right side of the machine. With an elegant white body and stainless steel wash tub, it will fit the interior decor of any RV (it's a standard inclusion in the new luxurious Jayco Silverline Caravan range).
- W410 x H740 x D420mm
- Allow a height of 780mm to allow for the lid and hose
- Has an easy to read control panel
- Has an out of balance sensor
- Stainless steel wash tub
- Durable lint filter similar to domestic standards
- Time display shows time remaining in the cycle
- Newly design carry basket with locking clips
- 3 water levels
- Load capacity 3.3Kg (dry laundry)
- Power supply 240V/50Hz
- Max water volume 20l
- Max water usage 78Lt per load (on high setting)
- Net weight 18kg
- Rated input power 235W
- Cold water inlet only
The Sphere washing machine is rated for 350-400 kPa of water pressure and was specifically designed for caravan and RV’s. The use of this unit connected to residential mains water (residential water pressure is 850-900 kPa) is not recommended and is not covered under warranty.
We always strive to ensure that you receive your order promptly and in perfect condition.
Shipping & Pickup:
- FREE Courier Delivery to North & South Islands on orders over $399.
- For orders under $399 courier delivery is a flat rate of $10 per order for residential deliveries or $15 per order for rural deliveries within the North & South Islands.
- Some items may be restricted from courier delivery and need to ship by road transport at extra cost.
- It is free to collect any order from our RV Mega retail store at 101 Hewletts Road, Mount Maunganui. Store pickup is available Monday to Friday only. Orders are usually ready within 4 hours.
Some items may be restricted from courier delivery due to being too large or heavy, or classed as Dangerous Goods, in which case those items with ship via road transport. Items which ship via road transport will have the transport cost to your location shown on the product page.
- North Island Road Transport $120
- South Island East Coast & Southern $160
- South Island West Coast $270
Once your payment has been received your order will be dispatched. Full tracking information will be emailed to you on dispatch of your order, so please check your Inbox or Junk Folder for this.
Delivery time is generally within 2-4 working days for courier, or 7 days for road transport, unless an item is out of stock or on backorder, in which case you will be notified as soon as possible.
You are welcome to return any product which is unopened, unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be fit for resale, in the original packaging, and be accompanied with a receipt or proof of purchase. Our Returns policy lasts for 14 days after delivery. Please contact us via email to arrange a return and include the order number in your email.
Once we have received an inspected the return we will refund the full purchase price of the product. Any item not in its original condition, where the packaging has been opened, the product is damaged or missing parts for reasons not due to our error or a manufacturing fault, or any item that is returned more than 14 days after delivery may not qualify for a refund.
Excludes electronic items, awnings, vehicle covers, gas appliances, toilet parts & items specifically ordered for you.
- We do not ship outside of New Zealand
- Deliveries cannot be made to PO Boxes. Please provide a physical address.
- Rural, road transport and some residential areas may require an additional delivery time. If you do not receive your goods within a reasonable time, please check the tracking information we have provided, and if necessary call us so that we can follow up on your behalf.
- Please take the time to inspect your new product for damage prior to accepting receipt of it from the delivery company/driver, as we cannot accept liability for goods lost or damaged in transit. In the event of product being damaged in transit, please let us know immediately and we will work on your behalf with the delivery company, to ensure you get the best service and results.
All products come with a minimum 12 months manufacturers or distributor warranty, unless otherwise stated. Please retain your original invoice / receipt as proof of purchase. In the result of a claim under warranty, you may be required to ship the product back to us or the service agent, or we may arrange to use a local service agent. Shipping costs are not covered under the warranty.
Faulty products will be repaired or replaced at our discretion. Should a replacement product be unavailable, we will credit you the original purchase price of the product.
If the product is found to be faulty due to inappropriate installation or misuse, warranty coverage will not apply.